I don't get a good chance to get to my "local" UKCFUG. Mainly cause local means a 1 hour train journey and 30-45 minutes by tube, but I am trying to get up there more this year. But in the mean time there is a Online ColdFusion Meetup Group set up by Steven Erat. If you haven't joined (and I think im late on doing so going by the 622 already registered users they have a host of Breeze presentations coming up in the next 2 months:
- CFLive! Simeon Bateman on CFEclipse.
- CFLive! Rob Gonda on AJAX for ColdFusion.
- CFLive! Steve Rittler on FarCry CMS.
- CFLive! Maxim Porges: Secrets of Top Notch Development Teams.
- CFLive! John Paul Ashenfelter on Agile Programming.
- CFLive! Nate Nelson: Advanced SQL Programming.