I've been playing around with NodeJs for a little bit recently and rather than rehashing a lot of peoples good work i've done a brain dump of my recent bookmarks which have helped me the most.
Don't forget that with NodeJs its development is moving fast (being a pre v1 release) so always make sure you've run updates and checked docs for recent changes.
NodeJs and packages
- Installing Node.js via package manager
- Building and Installing Node.js
- High performance, high class web development for Node.js
- Eclipse based Developer Tools for Java (from Google)
Articles, guides etc
- The Node Beginner Book Once #NodeJs is installed this is the place to start!
- Best practices and gotchas with v8 (NodeJs) | Try/Catch blocks can be expensive inside functions
- Node.js Manual & Documentation
- Introduction to npm - How To Node - NodeJS
- Post on using Eclipse as Node Applications Debugger
- Express web development framework from nodetuts.com
- Node.js mailing list
- Keen an eye what people are doing via twitter
- #nodejs @ Twitter
- How To Node - a community supported blog