Ralph was driving home one evening when he suddenly realized that it was his daughter's birthday and he hadn't bought her a present. He drove to themall, ran to the toy store, and said to the shop assistant, "How much is that Barbie in the window?"In a condescending manner, she said:
"Which Barbie? We have:
- Barbie Goes to the Gym for $19.95
- Barbie Goes to the Ball for $19.95
- Barbie Goes Shopping for $19.95
- Barbie Goes to the Beach for $19.95
- Barbie Goes Nightclubbing for $19.95
- and Divorced Barbie for $265.00."
Ralph ased, "Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.00 when all the othersare only $19.95?"
"That's obvious," the sales lady said. "Divorced Barbie comes withKen's house, Ken's car, Ken's boat, and Ken's furniture