Railo 4 beta has been released and if you want you give it a quick spin it couldn't be easier with Tomcat and depening on your connection you could have this up and running in minutes.
- Download the WAR archive (currently version railo-4.0.0.013) from here
- Go to you Tomcat instance - mine is at http://localhost:8080/
- Go to your Tomcat Application Manager http://localhost:8080/manager/html
- Find the section, WAR file to deploy, and select your newly downloaded archive and deploy.
- Then go to your Tomcat URL/railo-version, in this case http://localhost:8080/railo-4.0.0.013/
- Your Service Administrator will then be at http://localhost:8080/railo-4.0.0.013/railo-context/admin/server.cfm